There are over 4000 remained petrogliphs in Sarmishsay. These drawings date back to the Bronze Age (ca 6000-4000 BC). Major part of petrogliphs was carved in the midstream of «say» (small river), the start of a narrow stone canyon of 2-2,5 km length. The paintings were applied on vertical, sometimes horizontal flatness of basic outcrops of red-color sandstone of Cambrian age, layering by slates and limestones.Next to petrogliphs burial mounds of nomads and sacrificial places are located. Since ancient times this territory was a spiritual zone, where people came to hold ceremonies and religious holidays.
Chashma is a place for holy piligrimage and one of the significant religious centers of Islam in the region.
A brick building of Rabat Malik (The king palace) dated by 1078 and constructed by Karakhanide Ruler Shams al-Mulk is located in Navoi Region along the highway connecting Samarkand and Bukhara.
Only a part of the complex as a big gate of Caravanserai with some part of wall remains until today
Sardoba is the huge, brick tank drowned in the earth blocked by an archaic step dome, served as a source of water supply for travelers.
Memorial complex at a tomb of the Kasym-sheikh who died in 1571. Originally the Mosque and a court yard fencing were built, revetted with marble, three-chambered, with three-flying portico. The central dome and angular little domes in interiors are issued in the form of graceful plafonds on grids of thyroid sails.