Requirements to business plan.
MANDATORY CRITERIA OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECT
- Creation of import-substituting, high-tech industries in accordance with the parameters established by legislation for localization projects;
- volume of exports after the starting of production activities - at least 20% in the second and at least 30 % - in the third and subsequent years;
- creation of new jobs in the amount determined by the administrative councils, including the establishment of a 10 per cent quota for the reception of those in need of employment on the lists provided by the Federation Council of Trade Unions;
- staffing of the staff of the created organization from the number of citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan in an amount not less than 95 percent of the total number of employees involved, with the provision of an opportunity for internships and further training.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REALIZATION OF PROJECTS ON THE TERRITORY OF THE FEZ "NAVOI"
In accordance with existing procedure, at the first stage, the investor submits to the Directorate of the Free Economic Zone "Navoi" a completed investment application for the location of production in the territory of the "Navoi" FEZ, with an attachment to it:
- information on the state registration of a legal entity (investor) or other document confirming activity of this investor;
- business plan of proposed investment project;
- information confirming the existence of an investor's experience in relevant field and / or implementation of similar investment projects (if any). In the absence of experience in relevant sphere and / or implementation of similar investment projects, the investor submits to the Directorate information on technological partners involved in implementation of investment project;
- information on financial and economic activities of investor for the past three years.
If at the time of filing an investment application the investor:
- carries out economic activities from 1 to 3 years, investor submits to the Directorate information on financial and economic activities for the actual time of their activities;
- did not carry out financial and economic activities or carried out it for less than a year, investor shall submit to the Directorate information on financial and economic activities of at least one founder of the investor.
All documents are submitted by investor to the Directorate with an attached certified translation into Uzbek or Russian language. The investor is responsible for accuracy of submitted information and documents.
REQUIREMENT TO BUSINESS PLAN
In business plan submitted to the Directorate of Free Economic Zone "Navoi", should be reflected following basic provisions:
- number of jobs created, indicating sources of recruitment (local - graduates of colleges, persons sent by labor exchange, employees of other organizations and recruitment of specialists from abroad);
- name, specificity and volumes of products planned for release;
- estimated prices and sales markets for products, indicating volume of supplies to the domestic and foreign markets;
- marketing research of domestic and foreign markets for planned production;
- availability of raw materials and guaranteed supply of raw materials and materials for the period of implementation of investment project, with separate indication of local and imported materials, components;
- calculations of the level of localization of production and changes in commodity position of final product according to the code of commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan (code on CN of FEA version 2017) compared to raw material at the level of one of the first 4 digits;
- logistics and transportation of resources and finished products necessary for production;
- necessary volumes and parameters of engineering and communication facilities (electricity, natural gas, potable and technical water, sewerage, highway) for the implementation of investment project and stable operation of production;
- estimated sizes of necessary site for rational distribution of production;
- a preliminary layout for location of production with an indication of location of main production hall, equipment and production line, administrative buildings, warehouses and other auxiliary premises;
- description of production technology (taking into account environmental requirements) with a list of process equipment, manufacturers, suppliers and countries;
- characteristic of process equipment intended for use in production, as well as management system used into investment project that meets international standards;
- estimated volumes, type and timing of investment, sources of financing and anticipated collateral in case of borrowing;
- financial and economic calculations and indicators of economic efficiency of the investment project.